Wednesday, September 4, 2013
Too Much Technology-How to Detach From it
I read an anonymously written article titled Too Much Technology-How to Detach From it. This article was very interesting. It explained how much technology, specifically electronic devices, are used in the world. The author stated his opinion which was that people need to unplug, cut back, on the amount of technology being used. He/She offered ways to successfully break away from technology for a little bit. He/She also explained the advantages of doing so. It was a pretty long article, the author's point was very strong and aggressive. It was an influential read.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love that you connected to an article. It would be great if you linked to the article so your blog readers can connect to it!
ReplyDeleteIt sounds interesting have you actually tried to do this yet? I'm betting that you haven't.
ReplyDeleteHave you tried some of the methods described in the article? I think it would be fun to try
ReplyDelete