Thursday, September 5, 2013
The Blind Side
Most people have just watched the movie, The Blind Side. I recommend reading the book as well. It almost seems like a whole different story than the movie. The book just has more details that are essential if you want to enjoy the story. The attention to detail in the book makes you appreciate the story better than the movie. In case you haven't seen or read The Blind Side, it is about an African-American male named Michael who ultimately goes from poverty to riches. He is adopted by a very wealthy white family. Michael turns his life around by focusing on schoolwork and football. The journey he takes to success is very...interesting. What do I mean by this? That's for you to find out. I strongly recommend reading The Blind Side. It's one of those books that doesn't allow you to put it down until you read from start to finish.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Did you like the book or movie better?
ReplyDelete